THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Feb. 22, 2005

Well, I woke up late today so grabbed a small apple on the way to work. At work I had a salad with grilled chicken breast. I then felt the urge to snack around my usual time of 3:30 so I had 10 almonds. I left work with a horrible headache. Not sure if its due to the change in diet, lack of caffeine or what....but I got home around 5:30 and did some weight training including some dumbell reps, some situps, and some leg excersises. Luckily my headache went away and my support team made it over to my house for a good long walk...about 45 mins. We got home around 7:30 and I told myself that I would stop eating 3 hours before I go to bed (which is usally 11:30) so I had an hour to get some food. I cooked up two turkey burger patties with a little cheese sprinkled on top and mixed up a bbq ranch salad. I finished my night off with some mixed berries. I think I'm going to try and move my fruits to earlier in the day but I have a problem with needing something sweet after dinner....maybe some sugar free jello. anyone have any suggestions..shoot me an email and let me know. I'm only allowing myself drink tea and water and I don't really drink that much tea...so I finished 4 - 1 liter bottles of water (I have a new relationship with the bathroom). All in all, I know it's just the first day of many, but I feel supported and ready for whats to come. I'm really ready for this...I just hope temptation doesn't beat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home