THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Feb. 23, 2005

Alright..so it's really the 24th but I thought I better enter something for yesterday just so I know what I'm up to. Yesterday I had some egg beaters, a sprinkle of cheese, and half a chicken hotdog for breakfast. I then ate a pretty big salad for lunch which included a scoop of chicken salad and a couple of slices of chicken breast. I ate a small apple for a snack around 3. I got a headache again around 4 so when I got home, I had a thin slice of cheese, and some cucumber slices dipped in buffalo ranch sauce. I did my functional excersises and finished up with 45 mins of walking. I got home and cooked up some turkey taco meat which I put on top of lettuce, some onions, and some cheese and topped it off with some sour cream. For dessert (and my sweet tooth) I had a sugar free jello...orange...it was yummy. I wanted to be done eating by 8:30 every night but due to some stuff I didn't end till about 9...but I haven't got to bed before 1 this whole week which is still 4 hours after I last ate. I drank at least 3 liters of water (maybe 4) throughout the day so I'm good there.

So far things haven't been too tough. I think I might overload on salads, so I'm trying to figure out what to do about that. I guess more veggies with grilled meat huh? I think if things seem to be working slowly, I'll have to look into my cheese intake (eventhough i LOVE cheese) and stuff like salad dressing and sour cream. I figure though with the cut from what I was eating, plus the excersise, I should be ok.

Emotionally I'm on a roller coaster as my boyfriend has been having to deal with family issues and so I've tried to be stable for him, but at the same time still get upset about the usual things. I'm not really happy at work, although I wouldn't say I'm completely unhappy. I like the people, but I'm not sure I like what I'm doing. I have definetley found myself thinking about eating food during difficult times, but I have to remind myself that it's not worth the long-term results. Oh...I cooked up some turkey sausages this morning for breakfast and boy were they good. I'm not impressed with turkey burgers, but turkey meat with some seasoning on a salad, and turkey sausages get my approval. I also bought some turkey meatballs so I'll have to see how those are.

Alright, that's all from here. I'll try and post again tonight otherwise expect an update tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home