THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feb. 26, 2005

Well, I woke up at a reasonable hour this morning...you know...something before 10 :) I cooked up two turkey sausage links and two eggs with some cheese. I decided I needed to let the food settle before working out so sat and watched a movie. I then had a 1/3 cup of cottage cheese and headed out for a good hour walk (oh..i did my functional exercises before leaving). The walk was good but tiring. When I got home I relaxed a bit, drank a lot of water and took a shower. In the shower I wasn't feeling good...and little nauseous. I'm not sure what was doing it...the eggs...the diet..the excersise, but I ended up lying down to try and get rid of it and ended up sleeping for 2 hours. i woke up feeling MUCH better and hungry. So I had a southwestern BBQ chicken salad from safeway. They're really good and very filling. I then decided to try out a fruit shake recipe I had read about. I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple right from the frozen section, with some ice, yogurt, and oj. The exact recipe is 2/3 cup of fruit, 1/3 cup of yogurt, and 1/2 cup of OJ. Delish!! It was like I had gone to jamba juice. I think adding a 1/2 banana would make it the best...and a little thicker but I was happy....and it was so easy to make and clean up. I finished my evening off with some cauliflower and cheese and a chicken frank....and of course a sugarfree jello with whip cream. I realized when I have nothing to do I eat a lot more...so...I got to do something about that but all in all I don't think I was too bad today, and aside from the nausea thing..I'm feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home