THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feb. 27, 2005

Hmmm...I had a really bad night last night. I got in a very big and upsetting fight so woke up having to deal with those emotions. Although it was supposed to be my day off, I thought the best thing to clear my mind was exercise, so I ate half of a pria bar and did some functional and aerobic excersises. I finished just in time as a big rain storm came in for the rest of the afternoon. When I got finished with excersise, I made a fruit smoothie and showered up. I then ate some turkey chili with no beans..it was good...but a lot of meat. Not sure I'll be doing that too often as it just seemed so heavy. I had planned on heading out and running errands but I just couldn't get myself up and out. I'm not sure if it was the rain or my emotions. Later I decided to heat up some lettuce wrap filling that I found in the frozen section of Safeway. I thought it would be much better than it was. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't horrible, just left something to be desired. During the Oscars I decided to cook up two turkey meatballs in marinara sauce along with some brussels sprouts to end the evening. I think I ate too much MEAT today so tomorrow I'm going to try and do salads, just to cleanse the system and stuff. I was tempted all weekend long to run out and get a chai latte but I didn't. I decided to save it for the work week. As this was the first weekend on the diet I really realized some things about myself. I eat when I'm bored....so I really have to watch out for that. I also don't think I drink as much water. I still drink the necessary 6 - 8 glasses, but I definetley don't drink the same amount as I do during the week. I've been tempted to hop on the scales but realized its not worth it. I've noticed changes in my body already so that's what I'm concerned about. I think I might weigh myself next week (every 2 weeks) to see how things are going, other than that I don't want to pay too too much attention to "the number".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home