THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Monday, February 28, 2005

Feb. 28, 2005

Still a little emotional today but doing better. I had a fruit shake this morning. I forgot that I was told you could put spinach in your shake for added nutrient and I bought some at the store the other day, but forgot it this morning so I'm gonna try it tomorrow. For lunch I had a huge salad..almost too much...but as usualy with salads I was hungry in the afternoon. I went for a chai latte and had a 1/2 cup of the chicken lettuce wrap filling. I got home and did my functional and strength training excersises. It was getting late so I've decided to eat dinner first and then go work out. I had chickenwith onions and green peppers (fajita style). I'm still waiting to let it settle before going to work out as I know if I work out too soon, I'll get a stomach cramp or something. Anyways, I think I'm going to take tomorrow off as I've worked out 7 days in a row now, but maybe I'll try and do a little something just so I don't feel too lazy. I can honestly say I'm really getting into this work out thing..although walking by myself could start to get boring, so I'm going to have to try and recruit some point :). Alright..I'm gonna finish watching American Idol and then head out for some cardio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home