THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Monday, April 25, 2005

April 25, 2004

Good news :) I lost 7.4 lbs last week on the weight watchers diet. Maybe it has to do with starting on a Friday and getting weighed in every Friday. I can't feel like depending on how good I am over the weekend..it gauges how good I have to be during the week and there is less tempatation during the week when I'm at school. Know what I mean.

I actually was in SD this weekend (but still found somewhere to weigh in), so there was a lot of temptations. Just being in the same house with all of my nephews treats and snacks was pretty tough, but having the family know I was on the diet made me watch what i was eating when they were around. i sneaked a snack or two but nothing too bad. Other than that this diet seems to be going really well. I still eat all the things I like, like pizza and burgers, I've just learned to eat less of it. I'm not looking to lose 7 a week for much longer (if ever again even) but I think I'd be happy with 2 lbs a week. That's good isn't it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home