THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Thursday, March 03, 2005

March 2, 2005

I've fallin and can't get up. OK..so this morning I woke up and had my usual fruit shake. Got to work and ate a grilled chicken breast with bacon, bbq sauce, and cheese. It was supposed to be a sandwich with a side of fries but I got no bun and veggies instead. I had a small salad as an afternoon snack, and a few pieces of kabob when I got home. I had agreed with my friend to play bbal before doing my real excersise. Well, bball went over a little, so by the time I got home I didn't want to cook or do more excersise, so we went to dinner..and worst of all we had italian. We shared a small pizza (my side was cheese), and some lasagna (I only had 1/4 of it). I then split my carrot cake dessert with his white chocolate raspberry gelato. Oh...we had a bottle of wine and some diet coke along with it as well. So again, I fell off. Bad bad bad....I promise I'm going to be good today and through this weekend. I'm stronger than this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home