THE Fight

My fight to lose weight

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 1, 2005

So...today was a bad day. I'm not going to lie. It started off good but ended very bad. I started with my fruit shake as usual and a bottle of water. I got the munchies at work so had some chicken filling. For lunch I had a large salad with some chicken salad and turkey on it which held me till the afternoon when I had a small apple with some PB. I got home and had a very small helping of chicken fajitas. Today was my day off from excersise (which I realize is probably why I was bad). I cooked some turkey kabobs which include ground turkey and onions. The cooking process took longer than I thought so I finally sat down at 9 to eat a kabob on a salad with some Masto-Khiar (persian yogurt). My friend was over and was hungry and wanted to to go In-N-Out so I agreed to go. Physically...I wasn't hungry but emotionally I obviously was cause I ended up ordering a #1 (double double with fries and a large coke) AND another cheeseburger (protein style). I ended the night with a couple of sips of my friends shake. I think what upsets me the most is that if I'm going to splurge I should do it earlier in the day AND not on a day where I don't excersise. The fact is, it wasn't even worth it. yeah it was good going down, but I felt so disgusting full and gross all night that I could hardly sleep and the food didn't settle in my stomach well. I promised myself to brush myself off and get back at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home